Public Interest Incorporated Association of Asian Society of Veterinary Dermatology (AiSVD)
Provisions concerning the Committee Meeting
Enacted by the Ordinary General Meeting on February 19, 2015.
Article 1: The purpose of these provisions shall be to provide the necessary matters concerning the organization and management of the Committee Meeting of the Public Interested Incorporated Association of Asian Society of Veterinary Dermatology (hereunder referred to as “AiSVD”).
Article 2: AiSVD shall appoint members of the Standing Committee as follows.
Article 3: Members of the Standing Committee of the AiSVD (hereunder referred to as “Committee”) shall comprise full members of AiSVD who are living in Asian countries.
2. List of Asian countries are shown in the separated sheet.>>>here
3. The president shall be elected in the Committee-President Election.
4. From the day he or she is elected until the day his or her term of office commences, the president shall select the other members of the Standing Committee as set forth in Article 2, and members at large as set forth in Article 6, Paragraphs 4(6) and 6.
5. The treasurer shall be nominated from among the AiSVD directors. However, neither the chairman nor vice chairman serve concurrently as a treasurer.
Article 4: The president shall represent the Committee and oversee its general work.
2. Members of the Standing Committee other than the president shall not represent the Committee.
3. The vice president shall assist the president and execute duties on the president’s behalf if the president has had an accident or is otherwise absent.
4. The secretary shall prepare minutes of the proceeding of the Committee meeting, and store these minutes in written or electronic form.
5. The treasurer shall assist the chairman with respect to the management of AiSVD’s assets, and prepare annual reports, accounts of activities, balance sheets, and an inventory of properties. The treasurer shall also manage the membership list, notify country representatives about the membership situation, and take charge of membership fee payment status and business balance.
6. The publicity shall inform scientific activities of the organization through written or electronic form.
Article 5: Members of the Standing Committee shall serve terms of office lasting four years. However, they shall be eligible for immediate reappointment.
2. The term of office for President shall be within the maximum of two terms.
3. The term of office of members of the Standing Committee who are nominated to fill a vacancy, or to augment the number of executives, shall last until the expiration date of the term of office of the predecessor.
4. Even if they resign or complete their term of office, members of the Standing Committee shall continue their duties until a successor takes the office.
Article 6: The AiSVD Committee shall consist of an ordinary Committee and a special Committee.
2. The ordinary Committee meeting shall, in principle, be held once every two years and during the AiSVD conference.
3. The special Committee meeting shall be held in the event that any of the following occur.
4. The Committee shall comprise the following types of members.
5. Directors and auditors shall not represent the Committee meeting, but present to monitor whether the decisions made by Committee meetings are in accordance with Act on Promotion of Specified Non-Profit Activities enacted in Japan (Law number: Act No. 7 of 1988).
6. The criteria for electing country representatives shall be as stated in the AiSVD “Provisions concerning Country Representatives.”
7. The members at large shall be nominated by the chairman from among the full members living in Asia, and no more than two members at large shall be nominated.
8. Past treasurers who are not elected to the position of AiSVD director or auditor at the general meeting shall be deemed members at large.
9. If a vacancy occurs among members of the Ordinary Committee or members at large, the vacancy shall be swiftly filled by the appointment conducted by the president after a resolution of the committee meeting.
10. If it is necessary to do so for an operational reason, a subcommittee may be established by the appointment conducted by the president after a resolution of the committee meeting.
Article 8: If it becomes necessary to make any change to these provisions, the change shall be set forth by resolution at the general meeting.
Necessary matters not included in these provisions shall be provided separately by the president.
These provisions are effective as of February 19, 2015.
These provisions are amended on February 18, 2017.
These provisions are amended on February 21, 2023.