Public Interest Incorporated Association of Asian Society of Veterinary Dermatology (AiSVD)
Provisions concerning Lecture Fees, Travel and Accommodation Costs, and Daily Expenses
Enacted by the Ordinary General Meeting on February 19, 2015.
Article 1: The purpose of these provisions is to ensure the smooth operation of undertakings by Asian Society of Veterinary Dermatology (hereunder referred to as “AiSVD”) and the appropriate expenditure of membership fees by providing necessary matters concerning the lecture fees, travel and accommodation compensation, and daily expenses to be paid to lecturers attending academic conferences hosted or co-hosted by AiSVD, and members attending a preparatory committees for such conferences.
Article 2: As used in these provisions, the term “lecturer” refers to lecturers invited to academic conferences hosted or co-hosted by AiSVD to deliver continuing education or wet lab events.
2. Lecturers, as defined in the above paragraph, may be members or non-members.
3. Lecturers, as defined in the above paragraph, do not include presenters taking part in symposia, panel discussions, oral presentations, or poster presentations.
Article 3: The criteria for expenses paid to persons stipulated in Article 1 shall be as follows.
Article 4: The criteria for the payment of lecture fees shall be as follows.
Article 3: If persons stipulated in Article 1 travel overland between the principal organization which they belong to, their place of residence, airports, seaports, and the place where they carry out their duty, and wish to claim travel expenses from AiSVD, such persons shall fill out the necessary items in the Reimbursement Form and submit it to the treasurer.
2. In principle, public transportation should be used to travel between the places mentioned in the above Paragraph.
3. In the event that local circumstances, disasters, or other unavoidable circumstances render it unfeasible to travel by public transport, the person concerned shall state the circumstances in the Reimbursement Form, and submit it to the treasurer along with receipts for gasoline charges or taxi fares.
4. With respect to the expenses for the travel as set forth above, the board of directors shall work out the out-of-pocket expenses for economical and appropriate public transportation according to routes taken.
Article 4: In the case that the travel involves air routes, AiSVD shall provide air tickets etc. or pay out-of-pocket expenses necessary to travel on reasonable air routes and with air travel methods.
2. With regard to the amount of such expenses to be paid to lecturers, the amount shall not exceed the economy class fare as indicated by the travel company used.
3. With regard to the amount of such expenses to be paid to members attending preparatory meetings, the amount shall not exceed the lowest economy class fare as indicated by the travel company used.
4. In the case that a claim for air travel expenses is made pursuant to Paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the person concerned shall fill out the necessary items in the Travel Expenses Application Form, and submit it to the treasurer along with receipts issued by the flight company or travel company.
5. If it is not possible to submit the receipt(s) set forth in Paragraph 4 above, the person concerned may substitute the receipt(s) by attaching a copy of the flight tickets, etc.
Article 5: If persons stipulated in Article 1 require overnight accommodation to fulfill their duties, AiSVD shall pay for the accommodation directly. Alternatively, the person concerned shall fill out the necessary items in the Travel Expenses Application Form and submit it along with receipts issued by the place of accommodation or travel company, and AiSVD shall then reimburse the out-of-pocket expenses.
2. The number of days of accommodation for which expenses may be applied for shall be limited to the day before and the day after the day of duty.
Article 6: Members attending preparatory meetings shall be paid for the days of attendance at the rate of 5,000 JPY a day, or the equivalent amount in another currency.
Article 7: Other expenses incurred during the course of the trip shall be paid as out-of-pocket expenses after the person concerned submits to the treasurer receipts from the place of purchase.
Article 8: If it becomes necessary to make any change to these provisions, the change shall be set forth by resolution at the general meeting.
Necessary matters not included in these provisions shall be provided separately by the president.
These provisions are effective as of February 19, 2015.