Public Interest Incorporated Association of Asian Society of Veterinary Dermatology (AiSVD)
Provisions concerning Admission to and Retirement from Membership
Enacted by the Ordinary General Meeting on February 19, 2015.
Article 1: The purpose of these provisions is to stipulate the necessary matters concerning admission to and resignation from membership of the Public Interested Incorporated Association of Asian Society of Veterinary Dermatology (hereunder referred to as “AiSVD”) pursuant to Article 7:1 of the AiSVD Articles of Association.
Article 2: Individuals, organizations, or associations seeking to become full members, associate members, or supporting members (hereunder collectively referred to as “members”) shall fill out required details on the application as set forth in the Membership Application Form, and submit it to the organization’s email address or their local representative as defined in the “Provisions concerning Local Representatives” stipulated by the Association. Having received the application form, the local representative shall submit it by post or by electronic means to the chairman pursuant to Article 7:2 of the AiSVD Articles of Association.
2. The chairman shall notify the committee meeting as to whether or not the application for membership was accepted pursuant to Article 7:3&4 of the AiSVD Articles of Association.
3. The chairman shall allow the applicant to become a member of AiSVD provided that none of the following apply.
4. Individuals or organizations seeking to become members shall, after completing the abovementioned procedure, pay the membership fee provided for the year of their affiliation by a method specified in Supplementary Provision 6 of the AiSVD Articles of Association.
Article 3: Newly admitted members shall be registered on the membership list according to the country of residence and category of membership.
2. Information on the list pertaining to individual members shall be handled with due care, and with full consideration shown to the intentions of the individual concerned with respect to whether or not such information is to be made public and the extent to which such information is made public.
Article 4: The period for paying membership fees shall be based on the rules concerning membership fees provided by a resolution of the general meeting.
Article 5: A member may voluntarily withdraw from the AiSVD as indicated in Article 10 of the AiSVD Articles of Association. The member shall fill out required details on the withdrawal as set forth in the Membership Withdrawal Form, and submit it to their local representative. Having received the withdrawal form, the local representative shall submit it by post or by electronic means to the chairman.
2. In the case that a member withdraw from the AiSVD pursuant to the above provision, that member’s entry on the membership list shall be removed. However, if that member has outstanding membership fees, this information shall be recorded separately along with the amount in arrears.
3. The above provision shall also apply in the case that a member loses membership status for any of the reasons other than withdrawal mentioned in Article 9.
Article 6: If a former AiSVD member seeks readmission to AiSVD, the measures listed below shall be followed as necessary depending on the reason for the loss of membership status.
Article 7: If it becomes necessary to make any change to these provisions, the change shall be set forth by resolution at the general meeting.
Article 8: AiSVD may consign to third parties the administrative operations concerning the admission or withdrawal of members or the management of members’ personal information as set forth by these provisions.
2. Necessary matters not included in these provisions shall be provided separately by the chairman.
These provisions are effective as of February 19, 2015.
These provisions have been amended on February 20, 2016.
These provisions have been amended on February 18, 2017.